How to Participate: Remember that to participate in the EliteBizGurus Mobile Program, you must have text messaging enabled on your phone, and subscribe to a participating cell phone carrier.
Cost to Participate: EliteBizGurus Mobile Program's rates, standard messaging and data fees may apply. Check your mobile plan for more details.
Find Your Carrier: The EliteBizGurus Mobile Program is compatible with AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Nextell, ALLTEL, Dobson, Boost and Verizon Wireless phones. To participate, the recipient's phone must to be text message-enabled. EliteBizGurus Mobile Program can not guarantee this program will work for all users.
Privacy: All mobile phone information we collect for this program is shared with trusted partners.
Agreement: By participating in EliteBizGurus Mobile Program, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions presented here.
Program Duration: The EliteBizGurus Mobile Program is
available beginning 11/15/03 through 11/15/2035
USA: Currently, the Service is only available to residents of the United States. You understand and acknowledge that you may not sign up for, access, or attempt to access or use the Service from countries outside of the U.S. You agree to abide by U.S. and other applicable export control laws and not to transfer, by electronic transmission or otherwise, any content or software subject to restrictions under such laws to a national destination or person prohibited under such laws. Keep it in the States.
SMS Messaging: An SMS/text-message subscriber may stop participating and receiving messages from the program by emailing email@example.com. The words "END" , "CANCEL," "UNSUBSCRIBE" and "QUIT" are also opt-out words associated with this program. Subscribers in need of assistance must send the keyword "HELP" to the program.
Client is not responsible for incomplete, lost, late, damaged, illegible or misdirected mobile messages or for any technical problems, malfunctions of any telephone lines, computer systems, servers, providers, hardware/software, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission or any combination thereof. Client is not responsible for any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in or accessing or downloading information in connection with this program.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PARTICIPANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROGRAM IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, CLIENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Client reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify or restrict access from any individual who tampers with the program process. In the event of a dispute regarding any entry, the entry will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the internet address submitted at the time of entry (i.e., the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization responsible for assigning IP addresses for the domain associated with the action). Client assumes no responsibility for undeliverable mobile messages resulting from any form of active or passive mobile filtering by a user's mobile provider or for insufficient space in user's mobile phone account to messages. Client reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend this program should a virus, bugs, or other causes beyond the control of the Client corrupt the administration, security or proper operation of the program. In the event of termination, a notice will be posted on-line. Client reserves the right to modify the promotion or disqualify participants if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy the integrity of the program as determined by Client, in its sole discretion. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
BY USING CLIENT, ("CLIENT") SOFTWARE PRODUCT (THE "PRODUCT"), YOU ARE AUTOMATICALLY AGREEING TO AND SHOW THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED WITHIN THIS FREEWARE SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT (THE "AGREEMENT"). BY CLICKING THE ACCEPTANCE BUTTON FOR THE PRODUCT, YOU ARE CONSENTING TO BE BOUND BY AND BECOME A PARTY TO THIS AGREEMENT AS THE "LICENSEE". AFTER CLICKING THE ACCEPTANCE BUTTON, YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THE PRODUCT INDICATES YOUR CONTINUED ACCEPTANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT CLICK THE ACCEPTANCE BUTTON, YOU MAY NOT USE THE PRODUCT. THIS AGREEMENT IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE BY CLIENT AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. ALL RIGHTS TO USE THE PRODUCT ARE GRANTED ON THE CONDITION THAT SUCH RIGHTS ARE FORFEITED IF LICENSEE FAILS TO COMPLY WITH THE AGREEMENT.
1. Fees. The Product is provided at this rate. The Product is only available via mobile WAP.
2. License Agreement. Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Client grants Licensee a limited, revocable, non-exclusive and non-transferable license-at-will (the "License") to reproduce (solely as necessary to use the Product) and use the executable code version of the Product, provided any copy must contain all of the original proprietary notices. Nothing in this License will entitle Licensee to receive from Client hard-copy documentation, technical support, telephone assistance, or updates to the Product. Client may terminate this Agreement at any time, for any reason or no reason, with or without notice, and without any obligation to Licensee. Upon termination, Licensee agrees to destroy all copies of the Product.
3. Restrictions. Licensee may not: (i) modify, revise, translate or create any derivative works of the Product or supporting documentation; (ii) decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for the Product; (iii) redistribute, sell, rent, lease, sublicense, or otherwise transfer rights to the Product; or (iv) remove or alter any proprietary notices, legends, symbols or labels in the Product, including, but not limited to, any trademark, logo, copyright.
4. Proprietary Rights. Title, ownership rights, and intellectual property rights in the Product and all copies thereof shall remain in and with Client or its assigns. The Product is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws and by international treaties. Licensee agrees to undertake such steps as are necessary in order to protect the Product against unauthorized copying or use.
5. User Conduct. You agree not to use the Product, or any results from your use of the Product, to:
- Upload, transmit or communicate any data that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- Harm minors in any way;
- Impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any data transmitted to other users;
- Upload, transmit, access or communicate any data or information that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
- Upload, transmit, access or communicate any data that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- Upload, transmit or communicate any data that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including any privacy laws of any applicable jurisdiction;
- "Spam", "stalk" or otherwise harass another;
- Collect or store personal data or other information about other users or non-users; or
- Intentionally make available spoofed files or files with information designed to misidentify the actual content of the file.
6. Disclaimer of Warranty. THIS PROGRAM IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTIES THAT IT IS FREE OF DEFECTS, VIRUS FREE, ABLE TO OPERATE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED BASIS, OR THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE PROGRAM IS WITH LICENSEE. SHOULD THE PROGRAM PROVE DEFECTIVE, LICENSEE ASSUMES THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION. THIS DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY CONSTITUTES AN ESSENTIAL PART OF THIS AGREEMENT. NO USE OF THE PRODUCT IS AUTHORIZED HEREUNDER EXCEPT UNDER THIS DISCLAIMER.
7. Limitation of Liability. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL CLIENT, MOTOR SALES U.S.A., INC., AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUBCONTRACTORS, REPRESENTAITVES, AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, AND ADVERTISING AGENCIES (COLLECTIVELY, THE "CLIENT PARTNERS") BE LIABLE TO LICENSEE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING ANY GENERAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE PROGRAM, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF DATA, DATA BEING RENDERED INACCURATE, LOSSES SUSTAINED BY LICENSEE OR THIRD PARTIES, A FAILURE OF THE PROGRAM TO OPERATE WITH ANY OTHER PROGRAMS, LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR ANY AND ALL OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY THEREOF, AND REGARDLESS OF THE LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY (CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE) UPON WHICH THE CLAIM IS BASED. IN ANY CASE, THE COLLECTIVE LIABILITY OF CLIENT AND/OR CLIENT PARTNERS UNDER ANY PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT SHALL NOT EXCEED IN THE AGGREGATE THE SUM OF THE FEES LICENSEE PAID FOR THIS LICENSE (IF ANY). SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, SO THIS EXCLUSION AND LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO LICENSEE.
8. U.S. Government Restricted Rights. The Product is provided with RESTRICTED RIGHTS. Use, duplication, or disclosure by the Government is subject to restrictions as set forth in subparagraph (b)(3) of The Rights in Technical Data clause of DFARS 252.227-7013; subparagraph (b)(3) of The Rights in Noncommercial Computer Software and Noncommercial Software Documentation clause of DFARS 252.227-7014; subparagraph (c) of DFARS 252.227-7103-5; subparagraph (a) of DFARS 227.7202-3; or subparagraphs (c)(1) and (2) of the Commercial Computer Software-Restricted Rights at 48 CFR 52.227-19, as applicable.
9. Release. Licensee further agrees to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Client and Client Partners from and against any claims, damages, expenses or liability arising from or related to any injuries, damages or losses to any person or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, Licensee's use of the Product, or use of Client' or Client Partners' services, including, without limitation, Licensee's breach of any terms or representations contained in this Agreement or the use by Client or Client Partners of any of the rights granted by Licensee.
10. Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties concerning the subject matter hereof. This Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of California, excluding that body of laws pertaining to conflict of laws. If any provision of this Agreement is determined by a court of law to be illegal or unenforceable, such provision will be enforced to the maximum extent possible and the other provisions will remain effective and enforceable. All disputes relating to this Agreement are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of California and Licensee expressly consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction in the courts of California in connection with any such dispute including any claim involving Client and/or the Client Partners. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, shall not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. If any dispute arises under this Agreement, the prevailing party shall be reimbursed by the other party for any and all legal fees and costs associated therewith. Client shall have the right to modify this Agreement from time to time. You understand and agree that your continued use of the Product indicates your acceptance of any such modifications, which shall become a part of this Agreement.
11. Licensee Outside the U.S. If Licensee is located outside the U.S., then the provisions of this Section 11 shall apply. The parties confirm that this Agreement and all related documentation is and will be in the English language. If the law of Licensee's country, state, or province of residence prohibit or limit Licensee's ability to use the Product, then Licensee shall be responsible for complying with such laws and agrees to indemnify Client and the Client Partners against any breach. Licensee agrees that the Product will not be shipped, transferred or exported into any country or used in any manner prohibited by the United States Export Administration Act or any other export laws, restrictions or regulations (collectively the "Export Laws"). In addition, if the Product is identified as export controlled items under the Export Laws, Licensee represents and warrants that he or she is not a citizen, or otherwise located within, an embargoed nation (including without limitation Iran, Iraq, Syria, Sudan, Libya, Cuba, North Korea, and Serbia) and that Licensee is not otherwise prohibited under the Export Laws from receiving the Product.
13. Third Party Advertiser Short Message Service (SMS), Telemarketing
Company does not guarantee that your use of the SMS or Telemarketing Service will be private or secure, and we are not liable to you for any lack of privacy or security you may experience. You are fully responsible for taking precautions and providing security measures best suited for your situation and intended use of the SMS or Telemarketing Service. You may opt out of the SMS or Telemarketing Service at any time by replying "STOP", "END", or "QUIT" to the SMS text message you have received.
14. Detailed Wireless Policy
Data obtained from you in connection with this SMS service may include your name, address, cell phone number, your provider's name, and the date, time, and content of your messages. In addition to any fee of which you are notified, your provider's standard messaging rates apply to our confirmation and all subsequent SMS correspondence. All charges are billed by and payable to your mobile service provider. We will not be liable for any delays in the receipt of any SMS messages, as delivery is subject to effective transmission from your network operator. SMS message services are provided on an AS IS basis.
You may remove your information from our database. If you remove your information from our database it will no longer be used by us for secondary purposes, disclosed to third parties, or used by us or third parties to send promotional correspondence to you. You may remove your information by sending your request in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending "STOP", "END", "QUIT" to the SMS text message you have received.
If you believe that your copyright or intellectual property has been infringed through the use of this Site, please contact email@example.com. Updated last on 04/5/2020
Elite Biz Gurus was created to help businesses small to large grow by receiving complimentary advice from a unique set of well established business professionals. Our purpose is to initiate discussions with various business owners in a forum to stimulate new ideas, increase their ROI (Return On Investment), take business to the next level and make their work environment fun. All Elite Biz Gurus attendees and applicants agree that they hold Elite Biz Gurus, EliteMate.com and all its heirs, executors, administrators, agents, principals, individual and corporate successors harmless from any claims arising from the use of an attendee's/applicant's company, name, business ideas, concepts and/or advice from the television shows, videos, exhibits, likeness, biographical materials and/or representations concerning them. The subject matter of this release will be utilized, without limitation for dissemination in and for purposes of trade and otherwise in connection the advertising, marketing and promotion of the aforementioned individuals and/or entities. Model Terms